What Sets the Posnack School Apart
Excellence in Education
The Posnack School draws upon the Jewish ethos of hard work and study to produce graduates of the highest caliber, acceptable to the most prestigious institutes of higher education. Our school promotes academic excellence as a central goal. Graduates will master advanced studies in both the arts and sciences.
Proud, Knowledgeable and Compassionate Jewish Students
Our philosophy is firmly rooted in Torah and is dedicated to the global community of Jews and the State of Israel. The Posnack School student is one who is exceptionally well rounded, learning in an environment that establishes harmony between Hebrew language, religion, Jewish culture and a variety of advanced secular studies. The Hebrew language, the vehicle of Jewish renaissance, will be taught as the portal to our collective past, present, and future.
Our Commitment to You and Your Children
The Posnack School emphasizes the development of ethical and moral values from a Judaic point of view. Our school places great importance on the concept of tikkun olam (social action). The focus is on how students, as individuals and as a community, can help improve themselves and their world. The Posnack School stimulates an awareness of Jews around the world as well as a strong focus on human rights for all people. Our school acknowledges the inequities in our society and emphasizes tzedakah (philanthropy) in its fullest sense. Civic responsibility and communal participation are standards set for every Posnack School student.
The Posnack School is Accredited By:
- Association of Independent Schools of Florida (AISF)
- Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
- Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
We Maintain Professional Affiliation In:
- Broward County Nonpublic School Association
- National Association for College Admissions Counselors
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National Association of Middle Schools
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- North American Association of Jewish High Schools
At the Posnack School we are preparing the next generation of Jewish leaders!